Filed under: Feature | Tags: Escalator, Keyboard, Music, Piano, Shopping, Stockholm, Sweden, Volkswagen
STAIRS VS. ESCALATOR: THE FUN THEORY IN MOTION
Check out this video from Stockholm encouraging folks to use the staircase rather than the escalator. How? It’s called the fun theory. By turning the staircase into a piano, 66% more people used the stairs rather than the lazy route. Score.
The interesting portion undiscovered until the end of the video is that this is part of a campaign of branded entertainment from VW under the umbrella of the Fun Theory. Over 6 million people have watched the video so far. At least from the perspective of video views, this is clearly a winner. Here’s my question to you, does it have positive effects for the brand?
Check out the other fun theory videos here.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The way to make people use the stairs rather than go electric: the piano (niklasblog.com)
- The Fun Theory: Volkswagen Turns Stairs Into Giant Piano & Creates World’s Deepest Trash Can (laughingsquid.com)
- Who Will Climb the Piano Stairs? (freakonomics.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Making it Fun To Take The Stairs (treehugger.com)
- Video: Volkswagen Launches ‘The Fun Theory’ Campaign (blogs.thecarconnection.com)
- The Fun Theory: Volkswagen Masters the Viral Video (mashable.com)
- These Piano Stairs Will Motivate Even The Laziest of You [Image Cache] (gizmodo.com)
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment